Good news is still out there in our Seattle Eastside Real Estate for October 2011. The trend is still positive on nearly all facets of the local real estate market and that includes new construction starts. Often, this is the leading indicator of what direction the Seattle Eastside Real Estate market is headed. Here’s a run-down of the local highlights as compared to Oct 2010:
- Total Active Listings is down 23% (supply & demand)
- MTD Pending Sales were up 20%
- YTD Pending Sales were up 9%
- Actual Days-On-Market was down 23% over Oct 2010 (avg 80 days vs 105)
- MTD Closed Sales were up 10%
- YTD Closed Sales were up 10%
- Prices are holding steady and in some areas multiple offers are happening.